Delivery and Returns
Delivery and Returns
Delivery and Delivery Charges:
We use Royal Mail Second Class Post. We aim to dispatch all orders within 7 days of confirmation of order or (if later) clearance of payment.
All quoted delivery times are estimates only. Time shall not be of the essence in relation to the delivery of any goods.
Standard delivery charges:
£3.99 - goods under £7.50
£5.99 - goods £7.50 and over
Additional delivery charges will be applied if you live in Eire, Northern Ireland, The Isle of Man, The Isle of Wight, The Isles of Scilly, The Scottish Isles, The Inner and Outer Hebrides, The Shetland and Orkney Isles.
All goods shall remain our property (notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk) until paid for.
Order before 11.59pm on Sunday 18th December for delivery by Friday 23rd December*. Any orders received after this time cannot be guaranteed for delivery before Christmas. *Conair will not be accountable for any delays caused by 3rd parties or any unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of Conair.
Christmas Extended Returns
We are happy to refund or exchange purchases until Friday 13th January 2017 on any item/s purchased between Friday 11th November and Friday 30th December 2016, provided the item/s are returned in perfect condition (unused and in resalable condition). Standard T&Cs apply.
Returns and Refunds:
- If you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 14 days of purchase.
- Take note of your order number, as you will be asked for this when discussing your return with us.
- You will also be asked for your billing postcode.
- We will provide you with a returns reference number. Please quote this on all communications with us.
- Package your item(s) securely with the delivery note and the returns reference number inside.
- When posting your return to us, please use the Royal Mail's Recorded Signed For™ or similar service to send your items as Conair cannot be held responsible for items lost in the post.
- Send your package to:
Non-faulty items for return must be in saleable condition. For our full returns and refund policy, please refer to the ‘Terms and Conditions’ tab on this website.
How to return:
Please contact us so that we can provide you with a returns reference number to help track your item throughout our returns process.
Conair Customer Care Logistics
Unit 4 Revolution Park
Chorley PR7 7DW
When will I be refunded?
You'll receive an email to confirm when we have received the item at the warehouse, after which your refund will appear in your account within 14 days.